Media InquiriesFor media inquiries, please contact McKnight Center Director of Marketing Jessica Novak by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media HandlesThe McKnight Center is on social media! Use #McKnight Center and join the conversation.
- • Facebook | @McKnightCenter
- • Twitter | @McKnightCenter
- • Instagram | @McKnightCenter
- • LinkedIn | The McKnight Center for the Performing Arts
Advertise with The McKnight CenterOvations! magazine is the offical program for The McKnight Center. Published four times per season, the magazine reaches an audience of over 22,000. Click below to view the Media Kit below to learn more about becoming an advertiser. Check back soon for our 2021-2022 Season Media Kit.
Season Subscriptions On Sale Now
August 2, 2021
Subscribers have early access to high-demand concerts like Tim McGraw and Bernadette Peters.
McKnight Center Launches 2020-2021 Season
March 19, 2021
Anticipated season begins in March with celebrated brass group and renowned jazz-pop sensation.
McKnight Center Resumes Yoga in the Plaza
March 19, 2021
Back by popular demand, enjoy free outdoor yoga classes with live music.
McKnight Center Announces 2020-2021 Season Updates
January 11, 2021Additional showings of scheduled concerts will allow for smaller groups, reduced capacity, and social distancing. Some events have been cancelled.
In the News
- • 6/1/2020, THE OKLAHOMAN: Coronavirus in Oklahoma: Oklahoma State University's McKnight Center for the Performing Arts launches virtual performance series
- • 5/29/2020, TULSA WORLD: OSU's McKnight Center to host online chats with upcoming artists
- • 3/15/2020, THE OKLAHOMAN: Coronavirus in Oklahoma: Oklahoma State University's McKnight Center for the Performing Arts postpones events through April 5
- • 3/15/2020,STILLWATER NEWS PRESS: Schools respond to Payne County COVID-19 diagnosis
- • 3/15/2020, KFOR: McKnight Center postpones all events through April 5 due to COVID-19